SKULL PONY IS COPYRIGHT 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
When engaging in this site, you agree to consider our edgy vibe as a form of creative expression protected by the 5th Principle of Radical Self Expression. Further, you agree to leave this site with a profound respect for the 10 principles and all the ways you can carry it from the dust to your default world and everything in between. The rest of the legal crap is below:
This End User License Agreement, the “Agreement” is a legal agreement between you, the “Licensee”, and SkullPony.com, the “Provider”, for use of the information and download products, the “Products”, made available through this website, SkullPony.com, the “Website”. By using the Website, Licensee agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, the “Terms”:
WHEREAS, This Agreement refers to not only the Website and Products of SkullPony.com, but also associated media, printed materials, and or online/electronic documentation that relates to the Website and Products. By using the SkullPony.com Website and the Products in any way, including, without limitation, use of any of the services, downloading of any materials, installing, copying, or otherwise using the data or merely browsing the site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. SkullPony.com reserves the right to make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The Products of the Provider are defined as:
- All website content including text, graphics, images, and data;
- All support documentation including help manuals, instructions, and files;
- All materials including templates, forms, and documents available for download whether for free or by purchase;
WHEREBY, The Website and Products of SkullPony.com are protected by copyright laws, intellectual property laws, and international copyright treaties and are subject to the laws of the United States of America. The rights granted to you for use of the Website and Products constitute a license and not a transfer of title. The intellectual rights, including authoring rights, are exclusively held by SkullPony.com.
- License. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you are hereby granted the following nonexclusive, nonsublicenseable, revocable limited license, the “License”, to use the Website and Products by SkullPony.com. The Licensee understands that the License has been granted for non commercial use only. The rights established herein constitute a license and not a transfer of title. Licensee agrees that Website and Products are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and laws and any such intellectual and authoring rights are exclusively held by the Provider. Under License Terms operator can:
- Copy and edit the Products for use by a single legal business entity whereas a single legal business entity is defined by having a single tax identification number as a sole proprietor or possessing an employer identification number (EIN) for an incorporated entity;
- Copy the Products unlimited times for non commercial purposes, electronically or physically, but solely for the uses of that entity and under a single tax identification number.
The Products may only be used by the Licensee individually or by an employee, partner, or trainee of the operator at any one time. In the event the operator is not a Licensee, the operator must exclusively serve Licensee interests. Any copying and usage of the download products by an individual or entity with a different tax identification number than the entity that purchased the download products is considered a violation of the Terms of the License.
- Restrictions. In the event the Licensee or one of their collaborators performs any of the listed below actions, the Terms of the Agreement will be breached whereby the Agreement will be terminated instantaneously, and the Licensee will no longer have any rights to use and copy the Products under any circumstance. Under License restrictions, the Licensee cannot:
- Remove any label, sign, or written notice regarding the products, copyright, and intellectual property rights;
- Modify, copy, dismantle, or create object deriving from these Products to use for resale or commercial purposes of any kind;
- Rent, lend, or in any other way transfer the licensed rights to use the Products to entities not related to the Licensee;
- Communicate in any shape or form details such as confirmation numbers, serial numbers, codes or any other information related to the registration and/or unlocking of the Products;
- Utilize the Products for any illegal, immoral, or violent operation;
- Share or concurrently use Products with individual or entities not affiliated with the Licensee.
Any attempt to manipulate, hack, copy, or acquire Products in a manner not in accordance to the End User License Agreement will be prosecuted as criminals in all countries.
- Third Party Content. This Website may contain content or links from advertisers or third parties. Licensee agrees that Provider is not responsible for the accuracy of such content. Provider assumes no liability for any errors, omissions, misstatements of law, slanderous remarks, or any other claims or representations made by advertisers or third parties. Licensee acknowledges that any information or opinions displayed on the Website or via links to the Website in the third party does not reflect any beliefs held by or endorsements made by the Provider.
- Not Legal Advice. Any information or content made available through the SkullPony.com Website or Products, including but not limited to text, graphics, software applications, download services, data and third party opinions submissions, websites, or links is not intended to be and does not constitute legal advice or the formation of any attorney client relationship. Accordingly, the information within this Website and Products is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers of SkullPony.com are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.
- Warranty Disclaimer. Under no circumstances shall Provider be liable for any unauthorized use of any content of any person, or any use of the Website to develop, distribute, or use any material that is defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or obscene that portrays any person in a false light, that constitutes an invasion of any right to privacy, or an infringement of any right to publicity, that gives rise to any breach of contract involving any third party, or any violation of any foreign, federal, state or local statue or regulation, or that otherwise can be reasonable likely to expose Provider or its agents to criminal or civil actions. Licensee agrees that neither Provider, its subsidiaries nor any of its suppliers shall be liable for any loss or damage hereunder, including, without limitation, any inaccuracy of data, errors or omissions in content, or direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Provider warrants that it is not responsible for any third party content or websites made available through links in this Website. Licensee accepts the Website and Products provided, as is, without any warranty whatsoever. Provider disclaims that all warranties and conditions, express or implied including without limitation the implied warranties or conditions of merchantable quality, noninfringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Survival. All provisions hereof relating to proprietary rights and warranties shall survive the availability of the Website and Products, and/or termination of this Agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America. The Licensee agrees to fully comply with all laws and regulations of the United States without regard to conflicts of Law.
- Severability. Any provision hereof which may prove unenforceable under any law or by any court shall not affect the validity of any other provision hereof.